18 January 2008

where's my coffee?

What would my day be without my first cup of coffee? How would I make it through without the next cups to sustain me? And, most puzzling of all -- although I am currently not seeking to solve the mystery --, how do I get some zzzz's without my sleepy-time dose?

I don't know if that's what has made my life today what it is, but I know I need my coffee.

It would be grand if blogging will help elevate my java time into something more productive. It certainly will put two of my top fave things to do -- have coffee and write -- together. What would make it really fab is getting some sense of perspective, order, and excitement from this new step I'm taking.

Here's to the start of my new coffee cocktail: get a whiff, have a sip, type-type-type, pause, reflect... etc., etc., etc.


What matters most at the moment is that I have finally gotten myself to begin blogging, whooohoooo! Thanks to my cup of coffee. Yummm.

No comments: