02 March 2011

Coffee Lover, ergo Coffee Paraphernalia ADDICT?


Does it follow that if one loves coffee, she'd love whatever comes with having that cup of brew as well? And if that same person needs coffee as much as she wants it, she'd be addicted to paraphernalia, too? I don't always buy coffee paraphernalia, but I can't resist lingering over coffee makers, stuff with coffee print, design, flavor, and scent, as much as I can't help stopping when I see cups and saucers and mugs. And, I have to confess that I was once actually obssessing over using the right measuring spoon for my coffeemaker.


So, coming across Oprah's O mag pages, I naturally stopped to stare a bit, sigh, and imagine how awesome it would be to enjoy coffee served in these mix-and-match cups and saucers from Diane Von Furstenberg's Housewear Collection.

photo from www.oprah.com

I'm just saying. I'm not quite in the addiction phase of it, but I have bought some stuff. Also, because I'm quite vocal and obvious about my affection for the drink, I've received a lot of presents that have to do with coffee. Among them all, I really love these top 5:


comfy PJ bottoms with coffee prints
Beans, to-go cups of coffee, "Coffee Junkie" & "Wake Up and Smell the Coffee" printed all over.


a Starbucks Christmas Tree Ornament
A present from my sister, this always reminds me of how much
we enjoyed the Gingerbread Lattes the cafe offered many Christmases ago.




my fave coffee mugs
presents, all: 2 from Starbucks, one with coffee beans splattered all over, and a Cardinal Ceramics mug with a blue and white design

coffee flavored lip balm 
A cheap drugstore find, but I love it!

my single to 2-cup coffee makers
Again, all presents. Some stored, some broken, but all loved.


Luckily, I don't like piling up on anything I just need a bit of, so I know when to stop. But those DVF cups and saucers are quite fab, aren't they?

No comments: